[orca-list] Issues with objects descriptions in Firefox

Hello,
During 3.14 dev cycle ability to report object descriptions within firefox document has been added. I don't remember if this issue is present ever since this has been implemented but I have just noticed descriptions are only reported while a particular UI elements is in focus. For example tabbing into a link with object descriptions correctly reports the description as intended. However navigating to that verry same link including object description using arrow keys or structural navigation cause orca to report the link without object description missing from the announcement.
Can this be looked into and attempted to be fixed please?

Greetings

Peter