Re: [orca-list] skype accessibility

You need to create the necessary directories.

On 09/14/2014 01:37 PM, B. Henry wrote:
Jose,
I spoke, or wrote too soon.
I did not create any directory, and do not have accessiblebridge in lib32/plugins. Did you make that dir?
I have accessible only, and there are widgit .so files there now.
It's been several months since I tried to get skype to talk last time, and I think I cleaned up the copied
files that did
not work for me, so can't be 100% sure that I tried here or not. I know for one I put the file in lib/qt4, so
maybe I am
in for a pleasant surprise.
I just need to know if I need to mkdir, or if for some reason you had that directory there.
Thank you.
--
B.H.