Re: [orca-list] some issues in thunderbird/orca

Looking in the debug file generated by orca, I saw that this is returned by thunderbird.

In this case orca only is presenting what TB is exposing.

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:focused vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:focused             detail=(1,0,0)
app.name='Thunderbird' name='T: Orca List <orca-list gnome org>' role='entry' state='enabled focusable focused opaque sensitive showing single line visible selectable text' relations=''