Re: [orca-list] Orca now has preliminary support for object mode / non-layout mode. Yes. Really.

Wow am i dreaming or is this true?
I can't believe this is finally getting added, yea!
*My personal pref is that if there is a punctuation between two links, there'll be three lines.

*I do not have any problems with numbers and links being in one line, but i want the link to activate as soon as i arrow down. e.g, I don't want to arrow down, then shift+right arrow to activate the link and hit enter.

I will vote for both key binding and GUI option, This way it will be easily findable to orca new users.

Please, if possible, push this feature into gnome 3.14 Master. This looks like a very big feature to me, specially for those who come from windows, and even mac. I recall voiceOver also being the same way, except you had to right arrow.