Re: [orca-list] Is Orca support plug-in architecture ?

OK, I didi not think the original comment was on this.
I do not know for sure, but do not think a portable Orca sounds rather hard.
Speechdispatcher just for starters, and at-spi packages?
I am all for plug-ins however.
I do not think the need would be so great for portable orca compared with windows readers, but it'd be great
if there was
a practical way to do.