Re: [orca-list] problems to reply some messages in thunderbird

Correct!
I purposely did not mention this to you, wanted to see what you do to reproduce this.
This double confirms my doubt.
So this must be a bug for sure.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Monday 08 September 2014 07:32 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Yes, it works.
But seems that I need to type some text before press ctrl+w.
Thanks.