Re: [orca-list] sticking when navigating by arrows still rears its ugly head

Sorry for the extra post, just to make sure U know, I'm using what must be latest master 3.13.90r37... I
think it is,
(going from memory), as I just was going to
install and saw it was same version I've been using for most of a day.