Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

Hi

With first down arrow I only get the image, when I press down arrow a second time I get the image + "por Anonimoak a facua.org
Down arrow a third time Orca is stuck.
Right arrow, Orca arrives to first character of "Por" then down arrow and it works as expected going to next line.
While Orca is in the image it keeps stuck.

Regards, thanks

Javier

"