Re: [orca-list] donations

In the event that she cannot provide such guidance, perhaps, sending the source code through a doxygen application would make it possible for you to find such a starting point. I believe the documentation is compiled from the comments in the code. Another option would be to import the source code into an ide with code folding like Eclipse and go through the class browser or function browser to get a high level idea of the code. I'm sure it will indeed be quite a tedious, laborious and time-consuming endeavor but, there may be nothing for it but to do it. Wish I had more suggestions than this but, truth is, I am not a developer, just a dabbler really in c++ who hasn't written a line of code in over a year. Still and all, it's where I'd start. I understand Python is very human-readable. This is quite unlike c++ where you rely very heavily on comments to make sense of things. You may very well have already thought of better ways to approach this situation with your vast amount of expertise. I hope you haven't found me presumptuous and, hopefully I made a little sense in what I suggested.

best regards,
Alex M