Re: [orca-list] odd issue on bookshare's website

I just tested and got stuck in the same way.

Also, on Tuesday, I had another problem, about which I've had correspondence with the Bookshare folks. I tried using the Web reader to read a book. The buttons for table of contents, previous, and next did not work. The help and settings buttons did work. I didn't want to change settings, though. The help button gave me keystrokes for the buttons that hadn't worked, but those keystrokes didn't work either. This seems to be a Firefox problem, since I had it on our Windows machine using Firefox. (I tried Internet Explorer, but the problems I had may relate to something different rather than to Bookshare. (It seems to be Bug City over there at the moment.)

I infer that this arises in connection with the changes on Bookshare that kicked in on Tuesday or so. On Monday, I was up there and did not have these problems.

Al