Re: [orca-list] Current Orca Version?

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 09:04:24PM EDT, Steve Holmes wrote:
I just pulled the latest git version from Master and I still see
3.13.99 in the version of Orca. When I list branches in git with "git
branch -l", it just shows Master. Should there be a later version of
Orca out there?

Git master of orca for me has the version at 3.15.1pre. have you updated your local master branch copy?

As for branches, there is origin/gnome-3-14 which you can get a local checkout of and build. There are also
tags for the releases.

Luke