Von: B. Henry [mailto:burt1iband gmail com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014 22:03
An: Immanuel Bartkowski; orca-list gnome org
Betreff: [!! SPAM] Re: [orca-list] Orca on linux mint

Forget mint from all accounts.
Sinimun doesn't work.
The best shot would be with mate, mint doesn't have a gnome spin as far as I
remember.
Accessibility packages are not installed, not sure what if anything is in
their standard repos, but no installer that talks. YOu'd have to get someone

to install mint for you, and then start adding your accessibility packages,
have desktop set to use mate, and then I think there'd still be more bugs
than with the Ubuntu and Debian that mint comes from/no reason to go through
any of that unless you can code and try and fixt things.