Re: [orca-list] Using Orca when working on documents with tracked changes

Hello,
I was asking a similar question a few months ago.
At that time my biggest issue was that Accept / reject changes dialog was not verry well accessible when using libre office writer. Now I've tested the feature again with Libreoffice writer 2.4.6 and I think it is working as intended.
For the official help see these two articles
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Recording_Changes
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Navigating_Changes

I think the use case suitable for an orca user would be something like:
1) Go to menu -> Edit -> Changes -> Accept / reject changes...
2) In this dialog there is a list of all recorded changes. Once this list is focused you can move up and down using the arrow keys. If you got a change you can then move left or right to explore when and who has recorded that change. Buttons such as Accept, Reject, Accept all, Reject all are self explanatory. 3) Another way on how to deal with changes is by using document context menu. If you like you can go to the top of a document, press the applications key or shift+F10 to bring up the document context menu. In there there are context sensitive items such as Previous change or Next change. When the text cursor points to a text of a change there are more items in that menu such as Accept or Reject. When this feature is combined with document navigation commands or document searching I think it is now quite possible to use this feature successfully even with orca.

Greetings

Peter