Another possibility is that BIOS is not setup correctly. Please make sure that the boot sequence has DVD drive first, USB devices second, and hardisk last.

Thanks,

Fernando

On 10/18/2014 11:15 AM, Mallard wrote:

--------  Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: Problems with F123 dvd image
Data: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:03:24 +0200
Mittente: Mallard <mallard ilgerone net>
A: orca_list gnome org

Hello all,
I downloaded the .iso of F123 to try it, as it looks exactly like what
i'd love to have, in terms of an arch-based distro.

I burned a dvd, but when I run it, nothing happens.

I'm trying it out on a machine that runs Windows7 and has a partition
with Ubuntn-Gnome 14.04.

I got sighted help, and i was told the problem seems to be that the boot
media cannot be found.

Whad have I done wrong, possibly in burning the dvd?

Thanks in advance, and congratulations and best wishes for this project,
which seems really great.
Ollie