Re: [orca-list] beeps on progress bar updates, thoughts?

There was a conversation about this back when I first joined this list as I recall.
I for one, and I know a few others proposed rather detailed ideas about possible implementations including
how to handle multiple progress bars beeping
at the same time.
In general it's a good idea, and a basic working system could be fine tuned and augmented later of course.
I did use this in NVVDA, OK, will be using it when ever I boot in to that OS which is very rare, and I know
it's a pretty popular option. I'dnot asign a
default keybinding to switch on the fly, just make it an option in orca prefs, and if there is a potential
keybinding, leave it unassigned by default. I
don't care much if a binding is asigned either, but have no opinion as to what would be a good binding.
--
B.H.