Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird-nightly is badly broken it appears

Running orca from master on an arch box.

On 11/21/2014 01:15 AM, Burt Henry wrote:
Jose,
I wonder why our experiences are so different.
I did upgrade to the build you have I think, and there's another one offered now, but I see not reason to think it will work. In a couple days when I get home I'll test builds as they become available as I can download quickly there, but it's not worth my time and bandwidth here it appears. I'm using orca from git masterm, Think the build's about a day old on arch-linux. I tried it with both mate and fluxbox.
What distro are you using?
--
B.H.

B.H.