Re: [orca-list] Orca and Java Applications

Sorry for double posting, but I really recommend Eclipse to you.
it is fully accessible, I am doing Java, Python, C and C++ and I am happy so far.
There are some people who are more advanced and can give you some starting advice, because Eclipse looks a bit confusing at the begining.
Feel free to contact me if you need help with Eclipse.
Vojta
On 6.11.2014 04:17, Hunter Jozwiak wrote:
> Kendell, the program that you suggested was in Ubuntu, however it did
> not fix the problem. Some research turned up a Java Access Bridge for
> Gnome, but it looks like activity on that died years ago.
>
> On 11/5/14, B. Henry <burt1iband gmail com> wrote:
>> I thought I heard of a Ubuntu pkg for this, but do not hold me to it.
>> For the record, it's in community now, not in the AUR
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 07:29:36PM -0600, kendell clark wrote:

hi
The only possible program I can think of would be teh pacakge
java-atk-wrapper. This is supposed to be a java bridge to at-spi, much
as qt-atspi is a bridge. Whether this will make those applications
accessible I don't know, but it should at least help a little. I have
no idea whether ubuntu has this package, but it's in the aur here in
arch.
Thanks
Kendell clark