Re: [orca-list] Orca and Java Applications

hi
I'm sad to hear that didn't help. It looks like the applications
you're trying to use are completely inaccessible. I don't know what to
suggest, other than to maybe try to find alternative accessible apps.
I take it these apps work under windows? I remember the java control
panel being inaccessible under windows as well, although not so sure
about netbeans. Eclipse *might* have a plugin for netbeans. I do know
it's a very good editor for java programming.
Thanks
Kendell clark