Re: [orca-list] capcha issue and orca

tried that and still nothing
am using vinux 4
can some one confirm my findings please?
On 5/30/2014 2:35 PM, Kyle wrote:
Many times WebVisum makes you logout and then login again before it can
solve a captcha. This always works for me. I have registered a domain on
that site as recently as about a week and a half ago, and cycling my
WebVisum login definitely worked. Note that you will either want to turn
alert windows on or keep trying to paste the result, as it won't tell
you it's ready by default. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/