Re: [orca-list] Qt 5 accessibility

Hi peter,
Confirmed as described.
However I found that if you press alt+downArrow in a combobox, orca read the content correctly.

On 05/30/2014 07:00 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
I have briefly tested transmission-qt with QT 5.3 on arch linux today.
I am not happy to report that:
- comboboxes, sliders appear to be still broken ei.e. not correctly
firing value change events.
I am having issues navigating in edit fields (note this appears to be
working better with QT4).

Perhaps there are under the hoodstability and other fixes but I am
afraid real accessibility testing by the potential users is either not
taken into considerations while working on this or it's being put aside
for the consideration to the future updates.

Other things which I can't say are QT5 issues or might be app specific
issues is that flat review does not work and some of the controls don't
convey its role and state.
I have studied no implementation details I have observed all this by
running orca and my guess work as I can't see at all.

I am looking forward to some real exciting developments on this front.

Greetings

Peter