Re: [orca-list] where are the gedit menus?

I rolled back to gedit 3.10 to avoid problems.
in 3.12 you use f10 or maybe altf10 in some distros and tab across to a menu button for most functions. A few
like save
are available as buttons with out opening the long menu list.
I find the new way inefficient for getting at things I use often, so hope that we can keep using 3.10 for a
long time. If
you don't need some of the plug-ins that only seem to be available for gedit you can use pluma that is the
mate fork of
gedit. Pluma is a bit lighter weight, and does have most of gedit's features and several plug-ins available,
but I wanted
something that was not there for pluma so keep using gedit myself.
--
B.H.