Re: [orca-list] help migrate a windows user to linux?

hi
Well, when her current computer dies, she's going to need a new one. SHe
doesn't want 8, and she doesn't want a mac, so linux is her only option.
Plus, it'd make my life a whole lot easier, since I know a lot more
about linux than I do about windows.