Re: [orca-list] Paldo Podcast 1

I use the firefox extension called youtube-all-html5 which forces html5 playback; It works on nearly every video I try, even sponsored ones! For sites where youtube-all-html5 doesn't work, I use the firefox extension called unplug, which allows viewing or downloading of many media types; I like to send the streams to vlc player. May I also suggest the greasemonkey scripts, linternamagica and viewtube.

HTH,

Dave