Re: [orca-list] Firefox 28 Issue

So, overall, this particular issue asside, how is firefox28 compared with pre firefox25 versions? I
downloaded, but have not installed/tested firefox28. At the same time I downloaded 28 I went on and got 24 as
after some issues with 26 I downgraded to 23 and was using that until 28 came out. I have used 24 since then
and noticed little if any difference between 23 and 24, so now I'm ready for 28 if ppl find any advantage in
it over the pre25 releases.
I'd also do a bit of testing if need be to pin down some 28 issue(s), but really just want the best overall
firefox experience right now as I have a lot of irons in the fire right now.
--
B.H.