From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Hunter
Jozwiak
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:21 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Cc: support accessiblefreedom org
Subject: [orca-list] Solaris Question

Hi all. I have been glancing at Solaris for the past few days now, and am
very interested in it. But how much does it cost to use? And what is the
most accessible way to install it with Orca/Espeakup? I realize the disc
image is free, but it said something about a contract with Oracle. How much
is it?
Thanks,
Hunter