Re: [orca-list] Icewheezel or Firefox

John G. Heim <jheim math wisc edu> wrote:
I think it depends on which version of orca you are using. I've found that
firefox causes considerable instability in the version of orca that is in
debian wheezy, 3.4.2.  Up until this week, I had been using debian squeeze
and firefox but I had to keep my version of firefox at 23. The current
version of firefox is 28. Orca 3.4.2 seems to work pretty well with
iceweasel.

No problems here with Iceweasel 24.4.0esr-1 and Orca 3.10.2-1.

Note that Iceweasel is Firefox with very minimal changes (mostly
branding-related, as I recall, to avoid Mozilla trademarks). So far as
accessibility is concerned, it should make no difference at all. On the other
hand, which version you run with which version of Orca does make a
considerable difference to your experience.