From: Al Sten-Clanton [mailto:albert e sten_clanton verizon net]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:50 AM
To: Alex Midence; Robert Spangler
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Icewheezel or Firefox

Why's that?  I heard something like that before, but during my brief use of
Ice Weasel with the Debian live CD (on a computer where I got sound) it
seemed to work properly.  Thanks!

Al

On 03/20/2014 08:27 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
Definitely Firefox. Stay away from ice weasel.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2014, at 12:25 AM, Robert Spangler <spangler robert gmail com>