[orca-list] Orca preferences dialog in mate

Hello.

I have mate desktop running on Arch Linux and Orca is running

But nowhere can I find either a menu item or an icon to show the Orca
preferences dialog.

Am I missing something?  I presume the actual screen-reader part is
separate from the preferences dialog.  How do I make the dialog show up?

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

The box said: 'install Windows XP, 7 or better'. So I installed Linux

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers