[orca-list] Making keyecho and character reading consistent

Hey guys.

Periodically there have been complaints that Orca says one thing when
you press a printable key and a different thing when you arrow to the
resulting character. Apparently that was a "feature." <smiles> But it
strikes me as a bad one due to the inconsistency (not to mention the
complaints). So Orca doesn't do that any more. I've not noticed any
issues from this change, and Orca now is more consistent in its
presentation. But please test and let me know if you find any issues.

Thanks!
--joanie