[orca-list] Fwd: running arch linux in vmware work station with orca?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: running arch linux in vmware work station with orca?
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 00:46:26 -0700
From: Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona <hanksmith hanksmith net>
To: orca-list gnome org

Hello any issues running latest arch linux with vmware work station 10
and sound?
am trying out a arch linux distro and I am not getting sound.
I remimber there is some tweak on vmware where u can force the vmx file
to force sound threw the host card verses the virtual card it was some
volume tweak and I can't find any info on it
any one know?
I think reason why I am not getting any sound cause its muted
Hank