Re: [orca-list] Plugin system for orca

hi
I'd love a plugin system for orca. I'm not a programmer so I'd be of no help at all, but i'll gladly use it
if it ever
comes around.
Thanks
Kendell clark

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:31:07PM +0200, chrys87 wrote:
Hi list,

i try to write an plugin interface for orca. I found this accidentally:
https://gitorious.org/orca-development-testing
This seems to be an prototype of an plugin interface for an older orca
version (2011)

my questions:
are there already motivations to write an plugin interface anywhere?
Or wanna anyone help me to do this?
@devs: are there chances to get a plugin system mainstream if the code is
good enough?

maybe we got this old plugin code working, fix the existing problems and got
it somehow up to mainstream.
the code looks realy clear and clean structured to me.

or is nobody interested in having a plugin system?

cheers from germany chrys