Re: [orca-list] sonar 2014 is out

What Gnome version?
And which Orca version?
This already sounds very promising.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Tuesday 29 July 2014 05:13 PM, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
Hello list,

Sonar 2014.1 based off of Manjaro is out! This has been a long time
coming and a big thanks goes out to Kyle Brouhard for getting this done.
kyle is a new team member of Sonar and without his help we wouldn't have
gotten this done. This is the best release of Sonar yet. Since it is
based of Manjaro this means that  Sonar is really based off of Arch
linux which will give Sonar users the latest and the greatest in
accessibility. Now that this release is out we will start working on a
Mate version and we hope to maybe have that out in a few weeks. We
already have some early alpha builds of the Mate version. So if you want
to download Sonar here is the link

http://sonargnulinux.com/?page_id=47