Re: [orca-list] Video and sound partially crashed

If you have 14.04, it's not control s.  It's super-alt s.

Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of luciano de souza
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 12:44 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: [orca-list] Video and sound partially crashed

Hello all,

In Ubuntu 13.10 or 14.04, it occurs the same: when I am in Unity nothing is shown by the video. When I was in
Gnome Shell, Orca become silent.

I can use the computer in Unity, but a non visually impaired people cannot.

The alternative is Gnome Shell, but sometimes, Orca become silent and, when it occurs, I can't be able to
make it speak again. The solution is always a system reinstalation.

But I just  finished a system reinstalation and Orca does not speak anything in Gnome Shell. I have no time
to use it. I only listened to the welcome message and Orca has died.

Does someone knows a command to put Orca active again? The ctrl+s does not work. If I typed "orca" on alt+f2
dialog, I also get no results.

--
Luciano de Souza