Re: [orca-list] MATE

There are no special skype issues, worked the same for me in vinux with mate or Unity.
Depends on the bug where it's coming from I reckon.
There's no special mail ap for mate that I['ve heard of, pretty sure that no such beast exists. YOu can run
it along side
of another desktop if there's one you've been using and like, or at least trust, i.e. I have xfce, flulxbox,
and mate all
available on my archbox, and Unity and Mate on Vinux4.0.
I'm interested in hearing how the magnification goes, probably needs more testing.
Cheers,
--
B.H.