Re: [orca-list] geany

Geany is a Scintilla based editor and Scintilla currently has no gtk
accessibility support in it.  So for Geany the effect will be the same
as SciTE, menus all working but nothing in the edit area.

If somebody could persuade Neil Hodgson, the author of Scintilla to
include gtk accessibility support in Scintilla this would fix a number
of Scintilla based apps in one hit.