Re: [orca-list] Some info on orca

The heads up display is a feature in Unity. You generally get to it by tapping the alt key. Once you've brought up the heads up display, you can start typing and it'll search through your menus. It helps find those out of the way options that may be burried in your menu bar somewhere. I don't use it too much, but when Mozilla moves those options around from release to release or platform to platform, it can really come in handy. BTW, it includes your indicators, so if you have the classic menu indicator installed, you can use it to get to the applications on your system.