From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Germano Carella
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 10:49 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Some info on orca

Hi to all,

I’m new of gnome and orca.

I’m a blind programmer, I develop in python 2.7 under windows, but I would like to begin developing for orca.

Can you provide me some documentation for this job?

I need some info on orca:

1)      I installed debian 7 weezy. How can I enable orca at login screen?

2)      What is a better client mail for orca? I tried evolution, but I can’t read message list.

3)      It exists some accessible aggregator?

Thanks in advance,

Germano