Re: [orca-list] Seems that ctrl+home key is not working in FF with orca master

Hey José.

I wasn't able to reproduce your exact test case, but I was seeing other
similar issues resulting from bogus empty accessible text objects from
Gecko. (This is with Firefox 26 by the way.) I've temporarily hacked
around the issues I was seeing so that Orca master will be usable as I
continue to rewrite stuff. If you could let me know if your issue was
also resolved, that would be great.

Thanks again for the report!
--joanie