Re: [orca-list] clamtk accessability

Yes, ever since I realized that tk existed, (had only heard of gtk), I have thought this a poor package name.
Read the short discription from the Arch Linux AUR

GUI front-end for ClamAV using Perl and Gtk libraries. It is designed to be an easy-to-use, on-demand scanner
for
    Linux systems.

The same name is used in Ubuntu and I believe Debian repos, and I assume across the Linux distros board.
I certainly used this some with orca on Vinux3.x, but may not have scanned anything on Ubuntu Precise or
Vinux4.0/can't remember for sure. I may have only used the clamAV backend on straight Debian a system, but
may have used it with gnome3.something once. (You see why I have tried to take more and more notes as and
need to take still more/self deprecating smile)
There are a couple more packages pulled in by the Ubuntu clamtk package, at least an virus deffinitions
updater, so perhaps something in the Ubuntu installation tweaks the interface to be more accessible. I'll
investigate when I swap hard-drives back to Vinux to make sure that things are still usable there.
Regards,
--
B.H.