Re: [orca-list] Zorin & Mint

Glenn <glennervin cableone net> wrote:
I have tried the latest versions of Zorin and Mint, which are based on
Ubuntu.
I have not been able to get Orca working with either of them.

Unless you're in a position to undertake the required work yourself, I would
suggest staying with distributions for which there exist communities
interested in Orca and accessibility.

These include Arch, Debian, fedora, OpenSUSE and Ubuntu.

As I recall, the Mint people decided to write their own desktop environment
based on GNOME components, due to dissatisfaction with GNOME 3. It's highly
unlikely to be accessible with Orca.