Re: [orca-list] Queries about flat_review.py ?

Dhairyashil Bhosale <dhairyashil bhosale584 gmail com> wrote:
             I am new to Python and Orca. I am studying how the existing
flat_review.py feature work. The file flat_review.py calls function
queryText() , getTextAtOffset() etc. I cannot locate the implementation of
these function. where are they defined? Through what mechanism can
flat_review.py  access them?

They are methods of the "accessible" object, as you can see in the function
calls, for example:
text = self.zone.accessible.queryText()

Class "zone" is defined in flat_review.py, and its constructor takes
"accessible" as a parameter, assigning it to an attribute of the class (line
181 in the current version of flat_review.py from Git):

self.accessible = accessible

Remember that the first argument to the constructor, and to any method in
Python, is a reference to the object itself.