[orca-list] TB and orca master not working ok in my machine

Hi all.
This was already reported before and I know that for while nothing can be done.

I can not use TB with orca master.
Two things happen:
1. When I try send a message orca stays mute after I fill the To field and press tab. I need to restart orca.

2. After I sent a message orca stays mute in TB. To send a message i press ctrl+enter.

I am sending this message only to remember myself that I need to investigate.

I suspect the problem may be caused by using another application, although this does not make much sense.

Thanks and sorry for the noise.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza