Re: [orca-list] orca does not have a key to jump to a link

Hey José.

U and Shift+U for unvisited links and V and Shift+V for visited links.
Do you feel we also need something like K and Shift+K in addition to the
above? (K to be parallel with the links list dialog binding). If so, I
can add it, though we're now in feature freeze and string announcement
period. So probably just to master; not 3.12.

--joanie