From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kelly
Prescott
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 7:37 AM
To: Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca and linux-scientific-6.5?

Scientific Linux is just a slightly modified redhat distribution, so things
that apply to RedHat or CentOS probably apply to scientific Linux as well.
kp

On Fri, 7 Feb 2014, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:

Hello any one know if orca can work with linux-scientific-6.5?
pbx in a flash is moving  away from sentos and have now moved there
platform to linux-scientific-6.5 and was wondering if any one has
gotten this distro to work with orca.
thanks
Hank

The manual is at