Re: [orca-list] Which Office? Libre or Apachi?

I used openoffice just before all the shtuph hit the proverbial fan and while it still had quite a few bugs
mostly writer worked well enough, and writer's all I ever use much. Since 2011 I've used Libreoffice and
things continue to improve I hear although I've personally noticed little difference with what I do, but
that's alright as the only problems that effect me are not accessability related, just problems that
microsoft wants to persist so that many interprise customers will be forced to keep shelling out for
ms-office. Of course this has drive many to google docs, and MS has more to fear from Google than they do
from the open-document foundation most likely...
So, in short LO is what most folks use as Peter states because it is default on more  distros than is OO, and
it is mostly a pleasure to use. I suspect that OO is quite accessible as well, but I don't know anyone using
it on Linux at the moment to ask how it is going for them.
--
B.H.