Re: [orca-list] Which web browser will work best with Orca?

On Sun, Feb 02, 2014 at 08:10:47PM -0800, Isaac Sebastian wrote:
Hello, all,

I was wondering which web browser works best with orca.

Currently Mozilla Firefox and the Epiphany web browser work.

I don't know if the issues with Firefox 25 were fixed in later
versions of Firefox though, but some people are using Firefox
24 right now.

Is there a way to bind insert plus f7 to display a list of links
on the webpage just like JAWS? Please let me know.
Sincerely,
Isaac Seebastian

alt+shift+k

There should be a list of available commands when you start up Orca
either in Preferences or if you go to Help there's something
called "Learn Mode" which you can toggle on and off.

-Mallory