Re: [orca-list] Email client [was "Re: Some info on orca"]

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
So, That leaves me to use the command line and not gnome to read mail;
in the command line environment, I use Mutt to read mail and it is
excellent there. It really disappoints me how Mozilla's gecho engine
seems to be riddled with bugs that negatively impact accessibility of
both firefox and thunderbird with Orca. This list bug has been around
for a long time and for that reason, I cannot satisfactorally use
thunderbird to do mail at all. So at the present time, I see no usable
mail client for the Linux desktop right now.

Emacs mailers are also an option for you.