[orca-list] Buttons not working in t-bird extension using orca3.10.2

I've used the zindis extension with thunderbird for years with no
problems, including recently with Orca 3.4.2 with no issues. I think I
installed using thunderbird17.something not 24 however. Now I have an
ARch-Linux installation using orca 3.10.2, TB24.something, and xfce as
my GUI desktop. I can check boxes in the extension's configuration, but
not press any buttons. I've tried numpad keys, space bar and enter with
no results. Any idea as to whether this is related to thunderbird
version, or the orca version? I did download a tb17 package the other
day in case 24 proves to be problematic more so than older thunderbird
that is, but have not rolled back. It'd of course be easy, so if no one
has any idea about this I will likel go on and try this. BTW, the
extension in question is  for syncing gmail and zembra contacts with
t-bird addressbook and works great, or at least till now it has...lol
I'm using another extension that's fine it seems, but I do prefer having
a consistent experience across the board most of the time and of course
don't like seeing setbacks, even if the end result is for the moment not
problematic.
Thanks for all your good work btw, gotta say that at least once in a while!
Regards,
--
B.H.