[orca-list] LibreOffice Calc, has accessibility changed between 3.5 and 4.2 and or 4.3?

I'm giving a class orientating several people a bit regarding accessible Linux. The people invloved do more
in office on windows than anything else, so
we will be focusing more on LO writer and Calc than perhaps would normally be merrited in such an
introduction course. I don't use calc more than once
every 6 months at most, and then only to read something, so I do not know what is and is not possible.
My main question is has accessiblity changed between the LO 3.5 that we have on the vinux4 that will be used
in this class and current releases?
Are there any bugs, tips or tricks that I should be aware of?
Any resources that anyone can recommend for me to study before giving the class on calc?
Thanks

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886