[orca-list] donations

Hey,
I use orca for some of my programming work. I was curious, does orca receive funding from individual users? If so, how should I donate a few bucks to it? If not, are there any organizations I should give funding to to thank them for supporting Orca?
--

Derek Riemer

Department of Computer science Undergrad, proud CILA member, music lover, and much more.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

email me at derek riemer colorado edu
Phone: (303) 906-2194